(Originally posted to Facebook. Generated 18 likes and 4 comments.)
Omg...
Asshole at work: "Can you believe these Syrian refugees get free housing, free food, free medical care, free everything? I've been working my whole life and I don't get that stuff. Maybe I should move to Syria!"
Me: "Yeah, that's a good plan. Move to Syria and take your chances. Maybe nobody will kill you."
Asshole: "Well, I'm only going to be there long enough to get on a boat."
Me:"Uh-huh. I'm sure that nobody is shooting at people waiting in line for the cruise ships. Asshole."
I probably shouldn't be calling people "asshole" at work, but seriously, I'm totally willing to defend that choice to HR.
Me: "It's not an opinion. Empirically, he's an asshole."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Assuming you're a real person who is actually interested in commentary or questions about something we posted, your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Bonus points if you are logged into your Google account when you comment so I can easily tell who you are; if that is too onerous, just impossible or something you're not comfortable doing, please at least have the good grace to provide a name (fake or real, we make no distinction) by which we can identify you. Thank you for considering our Output to be Worthy of your time.